Consumers Desire Trading Corporation (hereby referred to as "Company," "We," "Us," "Our") understands the value of privacy and we understand that You (referred hereto as "User", "Users", "Client", "They", "Customer", "Customers") want to keep your personal information private.
Data we collect from users are used to enhance the experience of users, such that it allows users to create an account and purchase products through the Website. We gather and store specific information that users provided in the Website. The types of information that we collect may include:
- first and last name
- primary and alternate email address
- billing address which includes zip codes
Below is a summary of some of the ways we collect and use information:
Product & Service
- To complete, fulfill, manage, and communicate with you about transactions
- To provide customer service and alert you to product or shipping information
- To manage subscription services, including order management, billing, and reordering products, and communicating with you about your subscription
Marketing, Promotions & Advertising
- To deliver information about our products, services, and promotions
- To provide interactive features on our websites and mobile applications (e.g., product ratings and reviews)
- To improve the effectiveness of our websites, stores, mobile applications and customer service
- To conduct research and analytics related to our operations
- To perform other logistics and operation activities as needed
- To protect our assets and prevent fraudulent transactions
- To validate credentials and authenticate customers when logging into your online profile, applications, or transacting in-store
- To protect the security and integrity of our Services and our data
- To assist law enforcement and respond to legal/regulatory inquiries
We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us after setting up an account. If you do not wish to receive promotional communications from us, then please unsubscribe by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the email or visit our Customer Service to unsubscribe/opt-out.
ezshop.asia enables users to connect and log in using their Facebook accounts. We gather and store basic Facebook user information including, but, not limited to user’s name, e-mail address, and the profile picture. This information is used in general to augment details on the Website’s user accounts in our servers. The Website reserves the right to use this information only for use within the ezshop.asia website.
Facebook data deletion instructions URL
EZShop is a Facebook login app. According to Facebook policy, below are the Data Deletion Instructions.
If you want to delete your activities for EZShop login App, you can remove your information by following these steps:
- Go to Your Facebook Account's Setting & Privacy. Click "Setting".
- Then, go to "Apps and Websites" and you will see all of your Apps activities.
- Select the option box of EZShop.
- Click the "Remove" button.
- Congratulations, you have successfully removed your activities.
We do not store nor can we access bank-related information like credit card numbers, security codes, and card expiration dates for any online payments made through our Website.
We receive a confirmation every time a user opens an email from us. Details in the said confirmation will be used to help us improve our future emails and newsletters.
Certain information are collected and stored whenever a user interacts with our Website. We automatically gather and store data from our server logs from the user’s browser such as:
- IP address
- cookies or the click streaming data
- page/pages that the user requested
- item/items purchased
Website usage data like the number or frequency of visitors of the Website may also be utilized collectively for statistical functions. These types of information is used primarily to detect which part of the Website or services functions best and to make further improvements to the Website as well as the Company’s services as deemed necessary.
We may provide collective information to our partners about how the users, as a whole, use the Website. Take note, however, that Consumers Desire Trading Corporation does not disclose any information to its partners that will identify the users individually.
Cookies and Streaming
Cookies are alphanumeric indicators that are used by our system to identify the kind of browser that customers are using and signal us when a page in our Website is accessed and by how many users. These identifiers are sent to the user’s computer hard drive to basically gather "clickstream" data among users. These clickstream data is solely used for the purpose of choosing the most appropriate content to numerous Website visitors. Thus it should be made clear that cookies are not used to gather Personal Information.
Security and User’s Information
User’s personal information is password-protected for security and privacy. Thus, it is the sole responsibility of the user to protect his or her password accordingly and to limit access to the computer’s browser by logging out every time he or she is done accessing the account.
Security through Encryption
Order forms from the Website require users to enter Personal Information and Bank Details such as billing address. All data is encrypted using the industry-standard Secure Socket Layers ("SSL") encryption to keep the information and online order secured. This measure is made possible by adding "s" to the URL address "http," which actually signifies that the customer is in a secured area where SSL is employed.
We take extra procedures in electronic data handling to protect User’s Information; however, the Company cannot give 100% guarantee for the security of the User Account Information. Unauthorized use, hardware and software failure as well as natural or man-made calamities may compromise this security at any time.
The User’s Options
Users can update particular information such as those included in "The User’s Data" list. However, we retain a copy of the details that users provided prior to the revision.