Battling with sunburn totally ain’t cool. The stinging and itch is just so UGH. Plus! You don’t get to enjoy summer like everyone else. Here are some tips that can help heal your sunburn so you can enjoy the summer.
- COOL COMPRESS- You can get a cool towel and carefully damp on the affected area. This will somehow ease the pain and the sting of fresh burnt skin.
- COOL SHOWER- Just like cool compress, this can ease sunburn pain. Just be careful with the soap you use! Sunburns can be quite sensitive. Opt for sensitive and mild soaps for your shower.
- ALOE VERA & CUCUMBER- Aloe Vera has healing properties that can effectively heal your burns, while the Cucumber has a fresh and cooling sensation that your skin definitely needs.
- IBUPROFEN- Sometimes, the stinging is just so real, you can’t help it. Maybe it’s time to get a little medication. Ibuprofen can help with that.
- HYDRATE- Obviously your skin got dehydrated! Load up on water to help your skin and cells regenerate to bring back your skin’s moisture.
These are some tips that you can do as you heal from sunburn. Don’t forget to apply sunscreen before heading out (prevention is better than cure!) Enjoy your summer!