Packing up for a summer getaway can be over-whelming. “Biglaan” summer trips are always there since we all want to get the most out of the season. Sometimes, because of rush and excitement, we forget to lug some necessities that we cannot live without, and below are some of them.
- SPF- We all need that extra layer of SPF, especially right now that El Niño is hitting us. It is a MUST to protect our beloved skin from the very harmful rays of the sun. As you noticed, the sun is not the same as 10 years ago. It’s more damaging than ever. We have to go the extra mile to put SPF all over exposed skin for maximum protection.
- H2O- Since the sun is more damaging than ever, we need to rehydrate more often. With this kind of heat, downing 8 glasses of water is no biggie. Up your water intake to help rehydrate and moisturize your skin, plus it helps with digestion that promotes weight loss! Win-win!
- Hair moisturizer- Soaking up in the water and heat can cause damaged hair, which is why you need to protect your crowning glory as well! Give it the protection and moisture it needs that will surely make you a scene stealer!
- Hair tie- just because! Obviously you don’t want your hair all over the place on your swimming photos looking like Medusa.
- Lip Balm- our lips are also exposed. Keep them plump, perky and moisturized for that summer kiss you’ve been waiting for! X
- Charger- because having dead batt means no IG photos. As the saying goes, IG or it didn’t happen.
Don’t forget to throw in flipflops, sunglasses, towel, extra pair of undies and clothes and take unlimited candid photos! It’s the time of the year to be care free and soak up with friends and family. Enjoy the season healthy and happy!